Blog Useful Wedding Information
18 Signs Your Relationship Is Over
- You don’t want to introduce your partner to people who are significant in your life like your friends
- You look forward to the times you can go out with your friends and stay away from your partner.
- You find yourself bored with the conversations initiated by your partner or you slowly drift away when they talk.
- You always think of breaking up but you never do.
- Your partner tells you they are going for a week or two and you can’t wait. You start thinking of all the fun things you will do when they are not around.
- When someone hits on you, you don’t send them away completely if they have the potential. You lead your flirts on.
- You think your partner’s opinions are completely ridiculous when he/she expresses them to you.
- You feel like you can express yourself because that person will dismiss you instantly and make you feel stupid.
- You sometimes don’t feel sexually pleased with your partner and you don’t feel like you can share these feelings and say what you need.
- Your partner has threatened violence in some way. There has been a sign of physical abuse but you ignored it one too many times.
- You always feel obligated to stay with your partner. You feel like you are missing out on fun things because of being in that relationship.
- Your partner doesn’t do anything sweet for you and you have to ask in order to be treated in a certain way. It’s not cool to keep on asking someone to buy you flowers.
- Your partner talks poorly about your family or friends and has no respect for the relationships you have with other people in your life.
- You disagree with your partner on some very fundamental stuff in life and you don’t feel like your opinion is respected.
- You are just bad together and everyone else agrees that your partner is not treating you right. If you have been told that he/she is cheating by a number of people there’s probably some truth to it.
- When you go out together, your partner always ends up fighting when drunk and it turns out to be a hot mess.
- Your partner is too jealous and you can’t have friends of the opposite gender because of their insecurities.
- You can’t remember the last time you kissed affectionately